mageb on Monday, April 24, 2017 tehachap on Saturday, April 22, 2017 wyndes on Saturday, April 22, 2017 tehachap on Saturday, April 22, 2017 mageb on Saturday, April 22, 2017
It looks like the WordPress site URL is incorrectly configured. Please check it in your widget settings.
Monthly Archives: March 2016
This is the decor in front of the Cantina Restaurant here in Roadhaven. I hadn’t really noticed it until I was there taking pictures of Dad’s tree. I don’t know how old that saddle is, but it’s seen much better … Continue reading
Another cookie baking day — Lemon Bars today!! I love them, but as easy as they are to make, they’re harder than the dickens to get out of the pan. I think next time I’ll use shortening and flour to … Continue reading
Only one statement for today — watch this stunning video of our planet and remember to be grateful. Be safe, be well, and please be happy. Be sure to tell those you love that you love them!
Robert’s father passed away in 2014, and we arranged to have a Desert Willow tree planted in his memory. We thought the park would provide the dedication plaque, but after seeing no plaque last winter, we checked with the park … Continue reading
1. How Do You Catch a Unique Rabbit?
Unique Up On It.
2. How Do You Catch a Tame Rabbit?
3. How Do Crazy People Go Through The Forest ?
They Take The Psychopath
4. How Do You Get Holy Water?
You Boil The Hell Out Of It
5. What Do Fish Say When They Hit a Concrete Wall?
6. What Do Eskimos Get >From Sitting On The Ice too Long?
7. What Do You Call a Boomerang That Doesn’t work?
8. What Do You Call Cheese That Isn’t Yours?
9. What Do You Call Santa’s Helpers?
10. What Do You Call Four Bullfighters In Quicksand?
11. What Do You Get From a Pampered Cow?
12. What Do You Get When You Cross a Snowman With a Vampire?
13. What Lies At The Bottom Of The Ocean And Twitches?
A Nervous Wreck.
14. What’s The Difference Between Roast Beef And Pea Soup?
Anyone Can Roast Beef.
15. Where Do You Find a Dog With No Legs?
Right Where You Left Him.
16. Why Do Gorillas Have Big Nostrils?
Because They Have Big Fingers.
17. Why Don’t Blind People Like To Sky Dive?
Because It Scares The Dog.
18. What Kind Of Coffee Was Served On The Titanic?
19. What Is The Difference Between a Harley And a Hoover ?!
The Location Of The Dirt Bag.
20. Why Did Pilgrims’ Pants Always Fall Down?
Because They Wore Their Belt Buckles On Their Hats.
21. What’s The Difference Between a Bad Golfer And a Bad Skydiver?
A Bad Golfer Goes, Whack, Dang!
A Bad Skydiver Goes Dang! Whack.
22. How Are a Texas Tornado And a Tennessee Divorce The Same?
Somebody’s Gonna Lose A Trailer.
Support bacteria. They’re the only culture some people have. Continue reading
Happy Spring!! The weather is fast warming up here in AZ. Getting ever closer to our departure date, which I will be more than ready for since I don’t do heat all that well I don’t actually do extremes of … Continue reading
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/typing-problems-with-windows-10/b8d93c64-c439-4869-ad1b-440281e36a33 Ah hah! I’m not crazy and I’m not alone! It seems there’s a bug in Windows 10. Feeling a bit less frustrated here. I didn’t even know how to word my situation/problem. I just happened across this page while looking … Continue reading